Radon Gas Level Reduction – Basement Upper Black Eddy, PA – VaultKote Floor Coating
- New construction project with Superior Wall Prefab foundation system.
- Weaver Precast construction and concrete floor.
- Sump hole cast in one corner and radon pit in the other.
- Meter tested radon gas levels of 19.7.
- Basement had continual water leakage.
- Contractor coated the basement floor with VaultKote.
- Radon gas levels were reduced from a tested 19.7 to 11.2 as measured by a radon meter, Safety Siren Pro 3.
- Radon reading was taken with the existing sump and radon pits open.
- There was a significant money savings for home owner because sump pump and radon evacuation system were no longer needed.