- New fountain system installed at Ground Zero in New York required high pressure water piping.
- All pipe components were produced from traditional pipe manufacturing plastic resin.
- The 90° and 45° elbows could not handle the pressure and would blowout each time the system was pressurized.
- KoreKote epoxy system (KR24/H420) was used to manufacture the 90° and 45° elbows.
- The new KoreKote epoxy components with SafeResin technology were installed in the piping system.
- The Ground Zero fountain has not experienced a blowout in any of the 90° and 45° elbow components since final installation and system pressurization.