Coca Cola Plant Floor Restoration – BondKote & KreteKote
- The concrete floors in a Coke manufacturing plant could not withstand the acids and chemicals that would spill on to them during the manufacturing process of Coke products.
- Large divots and holes were eaten into the floors.
- Coke did not want to have to tear out and completely redo the floors with new concrete.
- Coke searched for an industrial coating product that could both repair the significant floor damage and then resurface the floors to protect them from the chemicals and acids.
- Coke chose to use the professional grade strength BondKote and KreteKote coating products to repair their manufacturing plant floors.
- BondKote was used to fill all divots and major floor damage areas.
- KreteKote was applied as the top coat layer to protect against acid and chemical spills.
- The floor damage issues being caused by acids and chemicals were completely resolved.
- There have been no further issues with the deterioration of their floors since applying BondKote and KreteKote.